Share your Welshies with the World!
Purchase a page in the 2017-2019 Heartland Welsh Springer Spaniel Club Yearbook and Showcase Your Dogs!
Heartland Welsh Springer Spaniel Club is publishing their biennial 2017-2019 Heartland Yearbook in time for the 2020 Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of America National Specialty in Wichita, Kansas, April 2-5, Hosted by Central States WSSC. All Welsh Springer Spaniel owners are invited to include their dogs in this wonderful keepsake. Feature your pups and see what your fellow fanciers and their Welsh have been up to.
- Full Color Photos of Welshies and All They Do
- Show and Candid Photos of Dogs and Their People
SIMPLE PAGE SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Layout: 8.5×11 with a .5″ margin on all sides
- Full Color or Black and White
- Format: PDF
- Registered Name of Dog (including titles)
- Call Name
- Sire and Dam
- Date of Birth
- OFA and Health Results
- Breeder/Owner Contact Information
- Email your printer-ready PDF by January 31, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICING (Payment must be received by January 31, 2020):
- $65 – Yearbook and one page ad (includes cost of yearbook, ad and shipping)
- $65 – Yearbook only (includes cost of yearbook and shipping)
- $15 – Each additional ad page
- $10 – Special Tribute Page for Veterans and Dogs of the Past (as additional page)
- International Shipping – Email for pricing
ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 31, 2019
Or email your order to email@example.com.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 31, 2020
Mail check in US funds payable to:
c/o Penny Harris
4227 Hearthstone Drive
Janesville, WI 53546
Yearbook orders will be available for pickup at the 2020 WSSCA National Specialty in Wichita, Kansas, April 2-5, 2020.
Penny Carlson, Heartland Welsh Springer Spaniel Club