Camping options abound!
Jefferson County Fair Park offers RV parking conveniently located near the show buildings. General Fair Park camping information may be found here and a Fair Park Camping Map may be found here. Information for the 2019 shows will be posted when it is available. Information from the 2018 shows is below.
All overnight RV reserved parking will be $100.00 for 3 nights or $35.00 per night for fewer nights. Any other vehicle/unit plugged into electricity at any time will be charged the daily rate of $35.00. All RV’s are to use Gate #3. Gate will open the Thursday before the show at noon (12:00 PM CDT). Gate will close Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 10:00PM. No RV’s will be parked after 10:00pm.
- Parking sites will be assigned in the order received
- Those wishing to park together need to send the reservations in the same envelope
- Any handicapped parking requests must be indicated on the reservation form.
- Reservation must be received by_____
- Parking assignments will be forwarded via email or by enclosing a self-addressed/stamped envelope
- Non-Reserved sites will be assigned on a first-come/first-served basis and will cost $40.00 per night to be collected upon arrival at the Fair Park.
- Sites will measure approximately 20′ x 40′. Only RV and one registered tow vehicle per site will be allowed.
- RV’s may be assigned to a 50 amp service and should have the appropriate electrical adapters.
- There is a public RV dump on site – $8.00 self pay.
Other camping spots nearby:
- Bark River Camp Group and Resort
- Jellystone Park
- Kettle Moraine State Forest
- Pilgrim’s Campground
- Hebron Campground
- Rome Riverside Campground
- Milton Family Camping
For more information about the 2019 WSSCA National Specialty please contact Heartland Welsh Springer Spaniel Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.