Welcome to the Dairyland Classic dog shows!
The Heartland Welsh Springer Spaniel Club looks forward to hosting you in May, 2019 in beautiful Jefferson, Wisconsin.
We have a designated venue within the Jefferson County Fair Park, housing our conformation rings and free grooming, with adjacent parking for cars and RVs. Running water is available elsewhere on the show site.
All Welsh Springer Spaniel conformation events will be held at:
Jefferson County Fair Park
Draft Horse Barn
503 North Jackson Avenue, Jefferson, WI 53549
- 2019 Premium/Entry (when available): Roy Jones Dog Shows, royjonesdogshows.com. (2018 Premium may be found here.)
- Entries Close: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
FRIDAY, May 3: WSSCA SUPPORTED ENTRY
held in conjunction with the Badger KC All-Breed show.
- Conformation Judge: Linda Robey
SATURDAY, May 4: WSSCA NATIONAL SPECIALTY
held with the Janesville-Beloit All-Breed show.
- Conformation Judge: Gill Tully, Highclare WSS
- Puppy, Veteran and Altered Dog Sweepstakes Judge: Jennifer Landers-Morado, BreHaven WSS
- We hope to offer a box lunch during this show. (Online ordering information coming soon.)
SUNDAY, May 5: WSSCA SUPPORTED ENTRY
held with the Badger KC All-Breed show
- Conformation Judge: Anne Katona
Please consider a trophy sponsorship for Conformation events.
For more information about the 2019 WSSCA National Specialty please contact Heartland Welsh Springer Spaniel Club at email@example.com.